Wednesday 18 April 2012

Volunteer Appreciation Week - Continued.

As you know, this week is Volunteer Appreciation Week!
 
Here is our second feature interview, designed to shine the spotlight on our amazing student volunteer team (to read the first interview,
click here).

Today, I'd like to introduce Nicole:

Program/Year: Going into my 3rd year of a Therapeutic Recreation/Recreation and Business double major.

Favourite class: Rec 220 - Program Management and Evaluation

Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball and tennis

Future plans: After I complete my undergraduate degree I would like to work as a recreational therapist in a hospital.  

I volunteer because…I like using my free time to help out wherever I can!

--

Thanks, Nicole! We are glad to have you on board. Good luck with your summer position at Allendale Nursing Home. We look forward to seeing you in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...